This is an OpenID server that uses XMPP's
for authentication. Enjoy!
- 2011-05: The backend xmpp server moved, so logins were timing out until the config was updated on this server
- 2008-06: New front-end server IP address, so authentication may fail randomly until DNS stablises (this is the new server)
- 2007-12: The random issues with the OpenID signature process
(The bug is reported as 'bad signature'), should be fixed.
(set mb_internal_encoding to ISO-8859-1,
- The connection to Google Talk is fairly erratic. It helps to supply your
full jid (i.e. with resource) if you know what it is. Alternatively you can add
firstname.lastname@example.org to your contact list
(but even then the standard Google clients don't respond in a way that is supported).
- We now support base64 encoded url's to foil those damn spambots.
(Visit your OpenID to get the encoded version)